Steelhead Small Wood Stove
EFFICIENT small wood stove with burn times up to 8 hours. The Steelhead stove has a hot water tank option, so you can heat up to 10 gallons of water while you heat your home!
Steelhead | Small Wood Stove
- VERY EFFICIENT with Burn times up to 8 hours.
- NO ELECTRICITY NEEDED
- VERSATILE – Up to 18” log capability. Most Importantly, the stove has a hot water tank option. As a result, you can heat up to 10 gallons of water.
- PERFECT FOR TINY HOME & OFF-GRID LIVING – Can work in anything from a wall tent to cabins.
- EASY TO INSTALL – perfect for DIY’ers!
The Steelhead stove is made in Post Falls Idaho by our team of fully certified craftsmen that hand weld each stove. We also have skilled painters and assembly personnel that pay special attention to details from start to finish. Check out our Tiny Stove Comparison Chart for more specs.
- 10k to 23k BTUs roughly, Non-Catalytic
- 14 ½” wide, 24” deep, 25-30” tall
- 13” legs
- Air-wash with Neo-Ceram Glass
- Fresh Air Intake Adapter
- Secondary Burn System, Tubes & Baffle
- Brick Lined Firebox, 9” wide, 18” deep, 12” tall
- 14” by 14” Cooktop
- Utilizes 6” Stove pipe for install
- 180lbs roughly
- 800 to 1200 SF
- UL certified
Check out our YouTube channel for more videos!
|Select Leg Height:||
Steelhead Mini Wood Stove – 8" legs/25" tall, Steelhead Mini Wood Stove – 13" legs/30" tall