At Flame Innovation, (formerly 509 Stoves) we saw an opportunity to transform how America heats homes, cabins, and even tiny houses! The stove’s original inventor, Frank Reed, teamed up with Dusty and his father to scale manufacturing. The stove’s unique, patented design self-feeds and vaporizes the manufactured wood logs for a clean burn. The entire system is chimney-less which exhausts with a vent and fan, controlling the burn cycle. The Optimum is the #1 rated, fuel efficient, non-catalytic stove produced today, making it the greenest heat available. By using biofuel, you’ll save money, gain efficiency, and support the environment!
Our hand-crafted process ensures that attention to detail is taken with every build. Each stove is hand-welded in Post Falls, Idaho and uses parts sourced in the USA whenever possible. You’ll find no assembly lines or robots here, just purely skilled craftsmen creating your future stove!
Our stoves have earned the following accolades:
- The greenest heat available today.
- Passed 2020 emissions standards.
- Up to 79% total efficiency with 99.5% overall combustion efficiency.
- Burning logs produces less ash and virtually no creosote buildup.
- Burns up to 12 hours on low with a single load of logs meaning less wasted heat.
- The most efficient non-catalytic stove built today.